Please be patient as this site is under construction.
Welcome to MSD1Stop, The Kentucky Multiple and Severe Disabilities Portal
- In an effort to provide resources and information to those who work with and for individuals with moderate or severe disabilities, several programs operating in the University of Kentucky's Human Development Institute(HDI) have come together to provide expertise and information in a single online site. Below is a list of projects currently serving this population.
- Visit each of the pages for more specific information on the purpose and work of each project. For the convenience of the user, a quick link table that is categorized by topic has been provided to facilitate searches for material related to specific interests. See the help link on each page for questions specific to that topic.
- The Human Development Institute is Kentucky’s University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service. We work on improving lifelong opportunities and services for individuals with disabilities, their families, and the community.
- The Institute provides a strong foundation for more than 40 research, training, and service projects, addressing a wide range of topics and issues in areas such as early childhood, education, and alternate assessment, transition across the lifespan, employment, community living, and personnel preparation.
- To visit HDI website, click here.
MSD1Stop Project Information
- State Personnel Development Grant (SPDG)
- Teaching Age-Appropriate Academic Learning via Communication (TAALC)
- College and Career Readiness (CCR)
- Kentucky Alternate Assessment Program (KAAP)
- Kentucky Peer Support Network Project (KPSNP)